Dronis 30 missed pill am i pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi
i have taken dronis 30 for pcos and i missed one pill on 13th day. now i didnt get my periods. am i pregnant. is it possible

Symptoms:  Dry cough abdominal pain
Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If you were on drones 30 and you missed the pill just one day on day 13th but continued the remaining pack as it is and didn't get any spotting or breakthrough bleed in the mid cycle then unlikely that you should be pregnant as you should be covered by the pill. Ideally if you miss one pill then the next day you should have taken 2 pills at a time to cover up. However, now as you have missed you menses if by more than 7 days then you may get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy,