Drops of blood in my urine | Urologist

Q: Today morning while urinating, I saw blood in my urine for the last two droplets. How serious is it and what might be the issue. For few days now, I have been training hard in the gym and have brought significant changes to my diet.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: stool is not coming at prper intervals since the change of diet. Also yesterday there was a huge burning sensation. and today morning saw blood droplets in my urine at the end.

If you experienced blood in urine at the end of urination, it indicates that the blood has come from the bladder and not the urethra. Heavy exercises can sometimes cause increased capillary haemorrhages in the bladder and can exhibit as bloody urine , but the most common reason is CYSTITIS which is a form of urinary tract infection and can occur due to dehydration per se and infection. The burning in urine and increased frequency of urine is a classical symptom and needs to be treated with antibiotics. You may visit your physician for a urine culture test to isolate the organism and to be placed on urinary antibiotics for a week to attain complete treatment.Also important is to increase your water intake to 5-6 litres per day to flush out the infection sooner.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,