x
163 Physicians Online

Question:

Dry cough for one month

I have had a dry cough for more then a month. What could be wrong

Answer:

Your question is way to general and you have not provided enough information. A dry cough can be caused from many things such as a common cold all the way to something more serious such as an upper respiratory tract infection. If you want to re-submit a question with more details we may be able to help you out better or I always suggest when something like a dry cough is lasting for this long (one month in your case), that you go see your family doctor in person to go get it checked out.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA