Dry drowning

Q: Hello,
My name is Elena and I have a 4 years old girl. Yesterday she had a swimming class. Everything was ok, but the teacher was pushing her a lot. At one moment the teacher leave my daughter to swim by herself. She went under the water and for a couple of second ( it seemed hours for me) she was trying to reach me. I started to scream ant the teacher grabbed her. My daughter sputtered some water with some mucus. We asked her if she is ok. Everything seemed to be fine, but I think she get a little bit scared. I was reading a lot about dry drowning and since yesterday I am really scared. I called a registered nurse and she said I should watch her. She was coughing during the night, but this I think is more related to her cold since she has a running nose too. She was eating ok and she seems ok to me.
My questions are: Should I take her to the doctor? How long should I watch her for some symptoms? Is there any reasons to be concerned about?
Thank you very much in advance for your response.