Dry Humping Leading To Pregnancy

Patient

Q: If me and my girlfriend are dry humping each other. And I have boxers on and she has sweatpants and underwear on and I ejaculate can she get pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. If semen were to get into her vaginal canal through your clothes, it is certainly possible for impregnation to occur. However, the risk of this happening is very low. It is quite unlikely for your partner to become impregnated from this type of sexual contact. We recommend that she await the start of your period. If this happens normally then you need not be concerned.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com