Dry humping, pre-ejaculate, pregnancy?

Patient

Q: Two weeks after the first day of my period (in November) I was dry humping my boyfriend, we both had underwear but mine was soaking wet. I am 100% sure that he did NOT ejaculate, but there was probably somr pre-ejaculate inside of his boxers, but could it even pass through boxers AND panties, even if they were wet? Could I be pregnant? It happened 6 days ago. It's not even time for my period yet so I can't know. I fainted yesterday and felt a bit nauseatic today (not much, just very lightly) but that could be due to stress/diet too, but I'm not sure, and the thought of pregnancy scares me. Do I have a reason to worry?

Symptoms:  Fainting once, little nauseatic during the day
Doctor

If you both have been dry humping but had wet underwears from your secretions and the partner had smeared his precum over his underpants then there are chances that sperms may have traveled through as the act was continued after the precum ejaculate ( which is known to contain sperms as well). However the liklihood of the same is less but it cannot be completely negated. So the best would be to perform a serum beta hcg test after 10 days of intercourse to look for raised hcg levels which would indicate that pregnancy is present. IF the levels are less than 1, then pregnancy is ruled out confirmatively.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards