Dry scratchy throat, cough Runny nose, slight fever, fatigue

Patient : Dry scratchy throat, cough. Runny nose, slight fever, fatigue, & diarrhea. Cold??
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. You are probably suffering from pharyngitis with cold. Pharyngiti s is inflammation of the pharynx—the back of the throat. This can cause a sore throat, as well as scratchiness in the throat and difficulty swallowing. If your pharyngitis is caused by a bacterial infection, your doctor will prescribe antibiotics. It is important that you take the entire course of antibiotics to prevent the infection from returning or worsening. If your pharyngitis is caused by a virus, home care can help relieve symptoms. Home care includes: taking over-the-counter medication such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen to ease pain and reduce fever drinking plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration gargling with warm salt water using throat lozenges using a humidifier resting until you feel better Hope this helps. Take care.