Dry skin and warts on one foot only

Patient

Q: My question has two parts.

1) I have warts on my big toe, left foot. It used to be one large one on the under side of the toe. I had it frozen off by a general doctor over a period of several visits. It's now come back in the form of multiple small warts where the big one used to be, and there are other small ones forming near it and on other parts of my foot.
2) The same foot is very dry, sometimes scaly, sometimes cracking, sometimes itchy. At one point I had gotten sick, cold and flu-like symptoms, and got what I thought to be heat rash that showed up in my left foot and also on my back and hips.

The thing is, these warts and dry skin are ONLY found on my left foot. My right foot is totally fine, my hands are fine, etc. My wife hasn't gotten it from me, nor has my son, so I'm left with the assumption that it's some type of infection or disease that isn't contagious. The dry skin does not seem to be spreading, while the warts are now slowly spreading since I had the big one frozen off.

Do you have any recommendations? The doctor I saw just told me to use lotion which doesn't seem to work.

Doctor