Dryness of Penis skin

Patient : My penis skin has become dry from inside as a result I am not able to pull my skin back as it pains and doesn't goes back at all which causes problems and I am not able to have sex. And moreover I find some semi solid liquid kind of thing on my penis head yellowish colour. I am scared as it pains also. Hence it creates problems of not having sex or getting a blowjob as the skin of my penis cannot be pulled back. How to over come such problem as this problem is there since last 3 months. Please help. Is it because of diabetes ? My age is 25 years.
Symptoms:  Symptoms : Dryness of penis skin as a result not able to pull the skin back