Due date and baby's weight

Patient

Q: With my first visit when my gynae confirmed that I was pregnant, I told him my LDP was 29 Jan 2011 and due date is 5 Nov 2011.

On another visit he changed my LDP to 22 Jan, now the baby measures too small according to his date 1050g. According to me I am now 28 wks and this weight is normal.

This is vital to me because with my first pregnany the baby had growth problems. What causes this and will this occur again even?

THe baby's sex was confirmed with my detail scan, he is telling me that you can only be sure once the baby is born. I felt he was insensitive to say that to me.

May I get a second opinion.

Thank you

Doctor