Ask The Doctor > Pending > Dull pain in the head of my penis

Dull pain in the head of my penis

Patient: Hi, I have a burning sensation in the head of my penis, no discharge and it seems be mainly when I am sitting and in the morning when I wake up. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. I also developed a small pink dot on the head of my penis not raised or anything, and just one. About 3 or so weeks ago I had oral and anal sex. I did use a condom with the anal; I did penetrate once without the condom but pulled out and put the condom on. I did have gonorrhea about 1 year ago. I did have this same kind of feeling one other time but it was from taking a strong antibiotic when I got a parasite. I just drank more water and it went away. But I am not on one now. Any thoughts? Thanks

Doctor: