Dumb Mistakes - Unprotected Sex

Q: Hello, I'm 19 and I had unprotected sex about two days after my period ended and I've been paranoid ever since because I've never been so careless. (I must add this is with my boyfriend of 3yrs so I'm not so worried about STI or STD) (I also want to add he did 'pull out' and I saw him ejaculate out of me, but I'm still concerned... like I said this is the first time I was so careless)

It's been about 22 days since we had sex and no 'early pregnancy' symptoms have showed up (no tender breasts, abnormal discharge, urination rate, fatigue, weight gain, cramps, or migraines), but I also have an irregular period due to the depo shot I received for nearly a year (I will be a year off of it this passed January) even still, my period should start soon and I'm getting nervous. I keep feeling like my period is going to start for the last two days so I'm hoping it will soon.

I guess my point is, is there any advice you can give me? (other than the blood test and pregnancy test)

I'm starting the pill really soon as well.

Symptoms:  I haven't had any... I've just been a bit paranoid and nervous