Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > During my meeting with girlfriend we had a

During my meeting with girlfriend we had a

Patient: Hello docDuring my meeting with girlfriend we had a little fingering (without any blood from her-side),which was our first time ,due to which she got delayed in getting her periods . We are quite worried ,please help us understand the issue more @ earliest .

Symptoms: No periods as normally expected (1 month time)

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.There could be 2 possibilities. One is that your girlfriend is pregnant. The other is th at she had some hormonal changes that caused the irregular periods. Please get a preg test done as soon as possible. If positive, please see a Doctor. Wish you good health.Hope this helps you.