During sex my bf penis slipped out and tore my

Patient

Q: During sex my bf penis slipped out and tore my labia I think I'm not sure the lips above my hole it only ripped on one side and its swollen now ! I'm so worried I'm freaking out and don't know what to do, really don't want to go to emergency room

Doctor

The labia and the area of the female genitalia are very sensitive and are highly vascular.
In case of vigorous intercourse, there are possibilities that the tissues can tear and lead to swelling. There are plenty of vessels around the area all over, which can easily bleed, and continuous bleeding can lead to the formation of a haematoma or a collection of blood which presents as swelling. It can get regressed by itself most of the times, however, it will need to be examined by a doctor and treated accordingly. Cold ice compressions help, if it is big enough, it will need to be drained surgically. If it is an inflammatory swelling, the tissues will take time to heal. Kindly consult a doctor for an examination and antibiotics, pain killers and anti-inflammatory agents.

Hope this helped.