During sex my boyfriend's condom came off and was lost

Patient

Q: During sex my boyfriend's condom came off and was lost inside of me, i found it a few minutes later and got it out, so i was wondering is it is possible that pre cum leaked out near my cervix and i could be pregnant? also, i am ovulating according to my period calendar and my pregnancy risk is high. It just happened a few hours ago so I dont think i have any symptoms.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

A slipped condom is definitely a risk factor for pregnancy. I think that you should get a preg test done on the supposed date of your periods. If positive, see a Doctor to talk about what to do next. All the best.

Hope this helps you.