During the period and end of the period i had

Patient : During the period and end of the period i had sex with my boy friend. Next day i took postinor 1. After 6 days i have bleeding in brown color. Can you explain this situation?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have extra discharge because of the levonorgestrel. The levonorgestrel is causing the problems of irregular bleeding in you. Do not worry too much. See a Doctor if the problems continues. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Can you further explain is there any chances to be pregnant ?