Duromine & Garcia Cambogia?

Q: Can I take Duromine 40mg with Garcia Cambogia tablets?

A:   Thank you for your question. Phentermine (Duromine) is a amphetamine class psycho-stimulant that is prescribed as an appetite suppressant. Garcinia cambogia is derived from a south east asian fruit and is believed to also be an appetite suppressant as well. However, there is conflicting evidence at present that support its efficacy as a weight loss medication. There are no documented adverse interactions between this prescription medication and garcinia however, we want you to exercise extreme caution if you choose to take both of these medications. As a rule of thumb, it is not recommended to take any supplement along with a prescription medication. Rather, take them 3-4 hours apart. Should you experience any adverse side effects, please discontinue the use of garcinia and see your doctor immediately. Since the efficacy of this supplement is not conclusive, we want to remind you that you are using it at your own risk, as it may also have side effects that are not yet known. Please exercise caution.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com

Guest: Are there any side effects of garcinia cambogia super strength 5000