Dyshidrotic eczema - Water-filled Bubbles Under Skin

Q: I have Dyshidrotic eczema based on the information I collected online. The pictures match my condition. There are very small water-filled bubbles on my palm under my skin. They're itchy specially at night. They're not that visible unless you look closer or touch it coz you'll feel a bump. I tried soaking it with salt (water) and even tried Zinc Oxide 3x a day. I always make sure it's clean. I can't remember touching anything dirty. I take a shower 2x a day. However, I bought this lotion, protein shampoo and conditioner. I really don't know the cause. The look of it freaks me out. it's so gross.

A:   The lesions that occur in dyshydrotic eczema may occur due stress - emotional or physical, allergies, exposure to metals like chromium, nickel, cobalt and more so if you soak your hands often in water or in moisture. You need to avoid washing your hands frequently to allow these lesions to heal, and apply an ointment or cream, 2 to 3 times daily and after each time you wash your hands. To relieve the itch, you may use anti histamine medications like benadryl etc, or topical applications like calamine lotion or a steroid cream, all available over the counter for treatment.