Eager to get my second baby

Patient : Hello doctor, we are trying for second baby for the past 4yrs. i have pcod. i'm taking glycomate 850mg.prescribed by doctor. for the past 2months me and my husband had tried regularly. now i had painful nipples last week, peculiar taste on my lips, very bad hunger wish to eat spicy n sour,thirsty, internal feverish , and tiredness as if i want to sleep for the whole day but my stomach is heavy and full.had mild headache for 4days and took dolo650 .is there any chance am pregnant or any thing serious
Symptoms:  headache, internal fever, tiredness, hunger, thirsty, pain in my nipples, heavy stomach, peculiar taste in my lips..