Ear issues

Patient : What is wrong inside my ears? For a few years now I have experienced pressure, cracking and popping sounds in my ear. My family doctor said there was negative pressure probably caused by my allergies. He prescribed, over the course of a year, different allergy meds and nasal sprays and none had any effect. He then referred me to an ENT who said there was no negative pressure and there was absolutely nothing wrong with my ears.
Symptoms:  Ear pressure, constant cracking and popping in ears so bad it gives me headaches. History of allergies, eczema in ears.