Ear Lobe Infection: what can i do?

Patient : Hello, I'm a 21 year old male and I think I might have an ear lobe infection. I pierced my left ear about 8 months ago and ever since then have had like a scab on my ear. Also, my left ear now seems longer then my right ear (which is not pierced) and my left ear lobe also has an unnatural curve to it. Ever since I've got my ears pieced, I've taken out and put in an earring daily. Recently, though I've not put in an earring for about a month to see if it'll go away, but it still hasn't. Is there anyway to get my ear back to normal? If so, how?
Doctor :   From your description as well as the picture that you have sent it seems that you have developed something called a kelo id which forms when there is improper healing of the skin tissue after a trauma in your case the piercing. Unfortunately there is no major medication which has shown to be helpful , but you can try a steroid cream for local application