Ear sir, I am 30 years Male Unmarried The problem

Patient: Ear sir, I am 30 years Male Unmarried. The problem is i am unable to gain weight. My height is 5feet 10 inches but weight is only 53. Kindly suggest something for fast weight gain Also suggest some …

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Adequate weight in kgs is, height in cms – 100.So, accord ing to this normal weight for you is around 75 kgs.To gain weight, better to choose physiological methods like dietary adjustments instead of commercial products.Measures like:-Including protein-rich foods like chicken, fish, boiled soybeans, peanuts, boiled eggs etc in diet- Adding butter, toast etc to diet-Taking carbohydrates in the form of whole bread with jam, honey etc,-Eating fruits like banana, apples, pears, dry fruits etc and vegetables like potatoes, carrots, corns, peas etc, can help in gaining weight.Take care