Earlier (about an hour ago) I had intermittent mild stabbing

Patient : Earlier (about an hour ago) I had intermittent mild stabbing pain in the left breast, above the heart (really right of my armpit). That stopped, but now the area is tender to the touch and feels full or fuzzy after being touched or rubbed. The same sensation has sprung into my throat and now back, like a lump and a tingle on my Adam's apple, though that could just be anxiety. Please advise.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. I t is possible that you are having an allergic reaction probably to an unknown substance. I say this because your symptoms are sudden onset and in more than one region. It can also be from any insect bite which you are not aware of. It is requested that you go to the nearest ER and get the condition confirmed and treated. Hope your query is answered. Please do write back of you have any doubts. Regards,

Patient: Thank you! Fortunately, the tingling does seem to have been anxiety, as it's now all gone as I've calmed. I still wonder what could've caused the initial pain: there is mild tenderness and pain from pressing lingers longer where it was than in other parts of the chest. It also feels closer to the surface than as deep as the heart, though I am not 100% sure on that.
Doctor: Hi,
Thanks for writing back and good to know that your symptoms have calmed down.

Such symptoms can happen either due to consumption or contact with an allergy causing substance or can entirely be a manifestation of anxiety which is triggered by some like a muscle pull ir twitching that you are unaware of.

Please keep watch over any symptoms in other places like throat and back for few hours. If there is no new physical symptom and you feel better then probably it was due to anxiety.

Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.

Regards,
Patient: Just one question: what does a spasm in the chest wall muscle feel like?
Doctor: Hi,
Thanks for writing back and hope you are doing well.

Spasm is felt like a pulling sensation which is usually superficial in the chest wall. It is for a short duration and then disappears.

Hope your query is answered.

Regards,