Earlobe Numbness and Swelling

Patient : Hi, I woke up this morning and found that whenever I touch my right earlobe, it tingles and feels numb (the same feeling you get when your leg falls asleep). It is also a little bit swollen.
Symptoms:  Earlobe numbness and swelling
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the numbness and swelling you are experiencing in your ear could be due to the pressure placed on it during sleeping. This sensation should resolve in a couple of hours. If this does not happen, please go to your doctor to be examined. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com