Early dose of Sulpha medication

Patient : Hi, i have a urinary tract infection and my doc prescribed Sulfa DS. I'm supposed to take 1 pill every 12 hours for two weeks and i am 1.5 weeks into it with no side effects, but tonight I took one pill at 7pm and then woke up in the middle of the night and absent mindedly took a second pill at 2am. So instead of waiting 12 hours I accidentally only waited 7 hours. should I worry or just go back to bed?
Doctor :   You can go back to bed. It typically should not cause any issues. If you feel like you are having any side effects then skip the next dose.Also monitor your self for any rash or hypersensitivity reactions. Sulfa drugs are usually safe  in individuals who are not allergic to them. So dont worry.