Early Period, have had it for two weeks now. I don't know what to do!

Patient

Q: So I use ortho-tricyclin and a few weeks ago I started my period 4 days before I was supposed to take my "placebo pills" so I figured that if I skipped them and just moved into a new pack of pills that my period would stop. But I was wrong... I'm 13 pills into my new pack and I'm still on my period. But I don't even know if it's called a period because it's reeeeally light and I'm not usually light on my period. So what should I do? Should I keep taking my pills and wait it out? Or should I stop and wait a while and then restart... which I don't want to do. Please help. This is stressing me out. And I also don't have sex while on my period and I took a pregnancy test so that eliminates that.

Lucynda

Doctor