Early period on Pill- when to take next strip

Patient

Q: I'm on Marvelon and got my period about 6 days earlier than I should have. I've got to carry on taking the 5 pills I've got left, and then have a pill free week.

Is it safe to have sex during those 7 days that are pill free? As obviously my period is going to end a bit sooner than I start taking the next strip.

Also, Is it okay to start my next strip as soon as my period is over? So I'll start taking them a few days earlier than usual, will it mess up my future cycles? as up until now I'd been regularly starting on the same day each month, for the last 8 months.

Doctor