Early Period or Pregnancy Bleeding?

Patient

Q: I had my period in the first week of May. Then, I had bleeding that seemed like a period 2 weeks later but there were no cramps and it only lasted 3 days instead of 5. My boyfriend and I had been having unprotected sex but I was on birth control. The week after my period however, I stopped taking birth control because I was going home for summer and not going to be having sex. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex again that week and took the day after pill. I had only been off the pill for a day so I took 2 birth control pills too but I don't know if that protected me. However, it has been about 5 week since that period in May and I don't know if I’m late and possibly pregnant or if I should expect a period in a week because I had that weird bleeding before.

Symptoms:  I don't have any symptoms of being pregnant. I’m not more tired than usual. I’m not nauseous ever.
Doctor