Early periods means pregnancy?

Patient : Hey, Me and my girlfriend masturbated each other 3 days back and today she got her periods. There is a slight possibility that there was some sperm in my hand while I masturbated her. Is she pregnant?
Symptoms:  One week early periods
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. First of all, semen in your hand and later contact with the vagina through fingers while masturbating won't cause a pregnancy. Secondly, if she has got her periods, though early, after the incident, rules out pregnancy. Hence, she is not likely to be pregnant. Hope this helped. Regards