Early Pregnancy or Miscarriage

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a little confused and scared since I don't know why this happening but my LMP was 8/25/2015 and my husband and I had unprotected sex during my fertile window, and had mild cramping on and off for a few days. On this past Saturday 9/19/2015 4 days before my next period is due I began noticing very light pink blood tinged discharge which lasted an hour and disappeared. The next day on 9/20/15 it was gone, on 9/21/2013 it happened again very light with mild cramping, lasted for few minutes and disappeared. On today I woke up with sore breasts and light wave of nausea. I have now noticed a few hours ago that the discharge has now turned bright red and mucous like and only seen when wiping, never makes it to a pad or panty liner. I have taken a few home pregnancy tests and they were so faint it was almost negative. If possible could you please tell me what is the likelihood behind this. Thank You Greatly

Symptoms:  Light pink spotting 4 days before period due, mild cramping, sore breasts, increased appetite and small waves of nausea
Doctor