Early signs of depression

Patient : how do i know if i am suffering from depression , i am beginning to feel as though may have depression what are the early signs
Symptoms:  I can sleep 10 hours a day feel sad a lot always anxious always worried about the what ifs
lack of drive
Doctor :   The core or very important symptom of depression is feeling sad or not getting pleasure out of your usual activities. Fe eling lazy, lacking energy, anxious and worried are common. Biologically one may get sleep disturbance, decreased appetite, loss of weight or gaining weight, diurnally feeling worst in the morning hours and early morning awakening are characteristic. Decreased libido or lack or reduced interest in sek is common. It is better not to neglect the very feeling you have and hence please do consult your family doctor.