Early this morning I banged my forearm, couple hours afterwards

Patient : Early this morning I banged my forearm, couple hours afterwards my arm developed a bump which was quite tender and red. Thoughout the day the tenderness has become worse and bruising is starting to form. I am still able to use my arm for daily tasks but can only twist it so far before it hurts.. The picture i have attached isnt my arm but looks exactly the same except my bump is a bit smaller. Could this be a fracture or just badly bruised?
Early this morning I banged...-1