Eating disorder

Q: Hi.
I am having problem with eating food. Apart from not having appetite for eating, foods taste not good at all and I never enjoy eating.
I never realized this until three years ago that I saw a doctor and he prescribe me a number of medicine such as cyprohepthadine and pancreatine and another one which I can't remember the name but as I realized it was to do with thyroid. Within one week, I found that all the foods even those that I hated before, taste completely different and delicious. during that period I was eating normally and I enjoyed eating as well.

But unfortunately that experience didn't last long and after stoping taking those medicines, the bad taste of foods came back to me again.

Even though I am really hungary I'm reluctant to eat and usually it ends up in headache for staying hungary for a long time. As a result I am also under weight. I am 174 cm tall but only 52 kg. I'm 32 years old.

Please help me on this and also please let me know what specialist I should see for this reason. Because I don't know what causes this problem I don't know what doctor should I talk to and that's the reason I chose General as the category of my question