Eating Disorder Leads To Period Disorder

Patient : Hi, I'm 16 years old, 5ft. 6in. and about 88 lbs. I've always been on the slimmer end but for about a year now I believe I have a mild case of anorexia. I still eat but not as much as I should. That is a problem within itself, however, a side effect of the eating disorder has been the loss of my period for about a year now. Is that dangerous? Also, is it because of my eating habits? What can I do???? I've never had sex, nor come close to it.
Symptoms:  no period, fatigue, headaches and blurry vision after eating,