Eating more yet still losing weight

Patient : Hello, my weight was 59 since 2 months and all the period preceding i was on the same weight, but suddenly from 2 months i have observed that i am losing my weight successively, and now i am 57 although i am increasing the amount of food / day. I have went to doctor and made TSH, and WBC, RBC, and urine tests , all was normal. Is this maybe I have a cancer that causing this loss of weight ? or it is normal purpose ?
Doctor :   You have complained of weight loss, though the amount of loss you have complained is not significant, 2kgs over 2 months . It is seen in many conditions like chronic diseaes, infections, cancers, physical exercises, etc. You must first evaluate if there was any increase in physical strain during past few months which might have contributed for weight loss. Since all the investigation were normal, chronic conditions and cancers can be mostly ruled out. Weight loss is significant if it 5% within 1 month or 7.5% in 2 months. So you don't have significant weight loss, mostly it could be normal. But be cautious if it is progressive, associated with other symptoms, etc.