Ask The Doctor > Pending > ED with test results and need help with further diagnosis

ED with test results and need help with further diagnosis

Patient: One doctor to whom i visited with problem of ED (sometimes no,partial,not long enough,soft after few tests told me that my cholesterol is high due to which by blood is not reaching in correct amount and he gave me two tablets that day for dialation of blood vessels … after which I noticied good erection follwed by bluish vision that night… he suggested to continue some more medicines for a month … however didnt gave any prescription just few coloured tablets … I suspect them to be some kind of steroids … is it safe to continue … is it possible for the group of esteemed lifesaver to guide for proper medicines, tests or local doctor in or around Delhi or NCR whom I can re-visit … one more thing … also I had just noticed that I have delay in urination from long and for some unknown reason I have not taken a note of it till now … please help …

Doctor: