Edema

Patient : Should ice be applied to swollen feet and ankles in the case of edema?

Q: For 3 months I have a had a pain off and on to my right just above navel. I have had bouts of ibs in the past. When i...

Q: I ate out today around 12 hours back. 2 hours back I started to have this crampy sort of pain in my left side of sto...

Q: I have been taking Teva generic klonopin for panic disorder for a long time and they switched it to the brand Accord ...

Q: Dr., Does a classic Passive/Aggressive patient (although, from the physical and emotional abuse enacted would seem o...

Q: This problem is resolved but im srill worrying. Two years ago i was on nuvaring and was getting multiple yeast infect...

218

173

138

98