Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Effective treatment for pimple and its marks.

Effective treatment for pimple and its marks.

Patient: I am suffering from lot of pimples on my face and find a new one every morning. also the scars of the previous one look ugly. I have a family wedding to attend in a month. So please can you suggest me something effective.

Symptoms: Pimples

Effective treatment for pim...-1 Effective treatment for pim...-1

Doctor: Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.The pimples on the face are hormone dependent. Usually, it takes 4 to5 mon ths of continuous treatment to control acne. If you want to control temporarily (for function) kindly consult your Dermatologist. He will give you a weekly treatment in the form of peels.By this treatment, you can control acne temporarily.Hope this helps.Best wishes