Effective treatment for pimple and its marks.

Patient

Q: I am suffering from lot of pimples on my face and find a new one every morning. also the scars of the previous one look ugly. I have a family wedding to attend in a month. So please can you suggest me something effective.

Symptoms:  Pimples
Effective treatment for pim...-1 Effective treatment for pim...-2
Doctor

A:   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.

The pimples on the face are hormone dependent. Usually, it takes 4 to5 months of continuous treatment to control acne. If you want to control temporarily (for function) kindly consult your Dermatologist. He will give you a weekly treatment in the form of peels.
By this treatment, you can control acne temporarily.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes