Effects of Brandy (alchol) on the Human Body

Q: Hello,

Hope you are having a good day.

I would like to inquire about the effects of Brandy consumption on the Human Body. My father, aged 58 has been consuming almost a bottle of Brandy everyday for the past many years. Everyday he drinks till he gets drunk and has no sense in what he is doing or saying. He also has a habit of waking up in the middle of the night to drink it.

So my question is, what are the possible side effects? How can i reduce his consumption and take his mind from consuming more of it? Is there any substitute drink, that i can offer him, so that he will still be satisfied?

I hope to hear form you soon.

Thomas Varghese

Symptoms:  Dizziness, physically weak