Effects of masturbation on mind and body.

Q: Does excessive masturbation(over 10 times a week) cause memory and hair loss? What has the body lost if this pace is carried on for 10 years plus? I read about cerebrospinal fluid being a main component in semen and excessive loss of it through successive ejaculation could severely affect moods and memory. Is this true?
How does one recover mentally and physically from excessive masturbation that has lasted over 10 years? Why do I get frequent erections,from just talking to my gf on the phone,or just seeing her. Its embarrassing.