Effects of Taking Different Vitamins together??

Patient: Hello, Can you take vitamins together? I regular take chromium picolinate, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, acai berry and lichi. I also started taking a mulitvitamin pack. Recently I was in the emergency room for a urinary tract infection. I think I might have some kidney stones also. Could this be the cause ? Thank you, Sue

Doctor: A healthy balanced diet provides almost 120% of the recommended daily allowance for vitamins vitamin A, vitamin C and ?- carotene. Except for calcium and prescribed supplementation for documented deficiency (for example Vitamin D), most scientific studies have found that most multivitamins and mineral supplements should not be used in otherwise well nourished individuals. I would not advise taking multiple multivitamin supplements other than those recommended by your nutritionist.

View all posts