Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Egg like in penis skin

Egg like in penis skin

Patient: I have egg like small like ballpen point on my penis, we have sex every month with my boyfriend, i do oral sex, he dont use condom, im worried about this?

Symptoms: none

Doctor: Thank you for your question. This lesion on your glans penis could possibly be caused by a sexually transmitted infectio n. Common sexually transmitted infections that cause this type of lesions include genital herpes, syphilis, chancroid. We recommend that you see your doctor as soon as possible to have this area examined and be provided with the appropriate prescription medication for treatment. We also recommend that you refrain from having unprotected sex until this is treated and you know for sure what you have been infected with.Thank you for choosing Asktehdoctor.com