Egg Protein as a Supplement

Patient : I am a 22 years old male. I have been going to the gym and lifting weights for about one year now, but because of my bad protein-deficient diet, I am not gaining muscles. I asked my personal trainer and he advised me to take Egg protien as a supplement. I just need your opinion regarding protein supplements, especially egg protein. Thank you.
Doctor :   These are the most common types of protein powders used by bodybuilders and athletes: Egg, Casein, and Whey. Casein has a high glutamine content( amino acid glutamine), which can benefit bodybuilders and athletes by helping preserve muscle mass and aiding immune system function, also has more absorption. Casein protein digests slowly, making it an ideal protein to consume before bed time, or anytime throughout the day when there will be a prolonged amount of time between meals. Egg protein is absorbed by the body at a rate in between the fast absorbing whey protein, and the slow absorbing casein protein. You can eat hardboiled eggs instead of spending money on egg protein. Egg protein is low in calories and has a great amino acid profile. Egg protein can be consumed at most meals throughout the day. It's also a good choice if you are trying to cut body fat. Whey protein is the most commonly consumed type of protein supplement on the market. It's easily digestible, has an extremely high biological value, and is relatively inexpensive. Whey protein may help stimulate muscle growth by increasing insulin-like growth factor-1. Since whey protein is the fastest absorbing protein, consuming it before and after your workouts is ideal. Consuming it in the morning along with another type of protein is also advisable.So, Casein protein powder can be consume at night so ensure a sustained release of muscle sparing amino acids. Whey protein for pre and post workout, and Egg protein at essentially any other meal.