Either bursitis or tendonitis?

Patient : I've had a different pain in my knee every day for over a week. Is there a better reliever than Advil?
Symptoms:  Burning pain, can't bend the knee without pain
Doctor :   Hello Thank you posting your query on ATD. It is important that we determine what is causing your knee pain before eve n starting any type of treatment. For this, you will have to see a doctor to examine your knees. Doctor may suggest MRI of the joint to assess whether there are any torn ligaments, inflammation, or the development of arthritis. The more exercise the knee joint, the more you will be able to prevent stiffness and decrease range of motion. You may use knee brace while walking. In a person your age, tendonitis is very common, and it could be the reason you are experiencing pain. For this your doctor may advise you to take oral analgesic medication such as Advil, naproxen, acelofenac, eterocoxib etc