Ejaculated on my stomach and now worried about pregnancy

Patient : Im afraid I maybe pregnant. My bf and I were having sex and he ejaculated on my stomach as we were not using a condom. After cleaning up my stomach I cleaned myself using the same Kleenex accidentally. But before that I haven't gotten my period in 1 month and this would be the second month as I am late.
Symptoms:  Late period
mood swings
tender breasts
cravings
hunger
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. If the spermatozoa in the semen get deposited near the vagina around ovulation time of the wo man, then the probability of a conception are bright. It is advisable that you opt for a home pregnancy test to check if you are pregnant or not. It is better you go for a blood test for βhCG which will be more sensitive and can detect even low levels of the hormone and at an early stage of pregnancy when compared to the urine home pregnancy kit. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.