Ejaculating Fast in 20 seconds

Q: Hi,

i am ejaculating really fast and it's about maximum 20 -30 seconds what can i hold and then ejaculating . Even when twice in a day and i never had anything like this before and i started to have sex with my partner few months ago. Whit Condoms i have same result .
And from there all this begins, never knew until i started to search from internet that this is a problem.
What to do and how to keep myself stable like atleast couple minutes ?

Symptoms:  Ejaculating fast

A:   Hello.
Welcome to ATD. Thanks for the query.

Premature ejaculation is a form of male sexual dysfunction. Premature ejaculation means having an orgasm or 'climaxing' sooner than wanted. Premature (early) ejaculation is the most common sexual disorder in men younger than 40 years, with 30-70% of males in the United States affected to some degree at one time or another. Premature ejaculation is considered a form of sexual dysfunction only when a man has, for a considerable time, almost always found himself ejaculating before or very soon after sexual penetration and is upset about this. This is an extreme form of the disorder is relatively rare.

Most cases of premature ejaculation have psychological causes - ranging from common anxieties about sex and relationships resulting in a temporary problem, to more serious psychological factors being possibly responsible for a persistent problem. Premature ejaculation can lead to symptoms of secondary effects such as distress, embarrassment, relationship stress, anxiety, and depression. Biological causes of premature ejaculation are much less common than psychological ones. In rare cases, the cause can be more serious, such as nervous system damage as a result of surgery or physical trauma. Medical problems like Diabetes or Cardiac problems may also complicate PE. Sometimes premature ejaculation (PE) may be a problem in men who have erectile dysfunction (ED)—the inability to achieve and/or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance. Some men do not understand that the loss of erection normally occurs after ejaculation and may wrongly complain to their doctor that they have ED when the actual problem is PE. It is recommended that the ED be treated first if you experience both ED and PE, since the PE may resolve on its own once the ED has been adequately treated.

The good news for most men worried about premature ejaculation is that the majority of cases have a psychological cause, and the prognosis - the chance of improvement - is good. If the problem is at the beginning of a new sexual partnership, often the difficulties resolve as the relationship matures. Here are two methods that - with practice - could be helpful for men who feel they are ejaculating too soon and would like to improve their intercourse. They can be tried in the privacy of a man's or a couple's home without any other treatment intervention:

-The start-and-stop method:-
The stop/start method is training that aims to improve a man's control over ejaculation. It means stopping sexual stimulation (by himself or his partner) at the point he feels he is about to have an orgasm.

-The squeeze method:-
The squeeze method is the same except that the man gently squeezes the end of his penis - or his partner does this for him - for the duration of the 30-second pause before restarting stimulation.

Stimulation then resumes after this feeling has subsided - about 30 seconds. A man tries to achieve this three or four times, and up to several times, before allowing himself to ejaculate. Both methods take practice, and if there is a persistent problem with premature ejaculation, it may be worth talking to a Doctor about it. Please discuss with your doctor about the available treatment options applicable for you.

I hope this helps you.
All the best.