Ejaculation in underwear- Can my girl friend be pregnant?

Patient

Q: MY Girlfriend and I were fooling around. She was wearing her jeans, and I was in my underwear, i pushed my penis on top of her vagina, over the jeans ( she was wearing underwear too). I ejaculated and i saw some of my sperm on her thigh ( donno if it was over her jeans on top of her vagina). I donno if i ever was inside her, though I know she could feel my penis and was getting a lot of pleasure. I got her to take Norlevo after an hour . This was at the end of her 2nd week of menses
What are the chances of her being Pregnant?
She had some abdominal pain, but that went away after a day. Today she has fever and sever headache (at the back of her head) along with nausea.

Secondly, a week before this, we were doing the same thing, only difference was that she was in soft cotton pants with underpants, and though I did not ejaculate, i could see pre-cum on my underwear. She said she felt me inside her. Could she have become pregnant after this
??
I know I have been stupid and should have had protection ( we were not intending to have sex, just some fun).

I am really worried as we are not married and it is a big issue in my community to have premartial sex.

It is really freaking me out. Her Periods are expected in a week's time and i dont know if i will be able to handle this stress.

Doctor