Ejaculation on butt, chaces of pregnancy?

Patient: I’m a little embarrassed to ask this but this boy came on my butt and I had wiped it off but could I still get pregnant from putting on my panties and a little bit was on it?

Symptoms: A little gassy and a little abdominal cramps

Doctor: Hello,The chances of getting pregnant from a butt ejaculation and contemplating that some may be present on the under garments and have possibly smeared the vagina as well which may lead to pregnancy. Well, a theoretical possibility always exists, but the chances are minimal.the best way to find out, would be if you either miss your periods or if you develop early pregnancy symptoms by 3brd week of the cycle, then you may check it by a serum beta HCG level test, which shows raised levels in pregnancy. A negative test rules out any pregnancy confirmatively.I hope I have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards