Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Ejaculatory Anhedonia

Ejaculatory Anhedonia

Patient: I have whats called Ejaculatory Anhedonia I can ejaculate but I have no sensation in orgasm. It’s not psychological I have checked with many therapist its a symptom of PFS because I took propecia for 2.5 months and it is now known for having longterm or permanent sexual side effects. I have had this problem for 8 years my Testosterone levels are normal I was wondering if you had any advise on treatments for this very frustrating problem.

Doctor: Your anxiety and concern are understandable. Lack of sensation could be for many reasons, one important one being to rul e out diabetes mellitus. It is called ‘silent ejaculation’. Please get it checked.