Elbow and knee pain

Patient : Hello Dear Doctor, i am 36 years old male, few months after i went to gym, now i feel a bit pain in my elbow and knee and joint during exercise. please can you tell me may i take any supplement? if i need to take what supplement i should take. Thank you.
Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have either a muscle strain or a ligament injury. Here are a few th ings you can try: Rest - Rest of the knee and elbow. You should stop exercising and reduce strenuous activity Ice - Ice the elbow for 15 minutes and leave off ice for 45 minutes Compression - Compress the knee and elbow by using a crepe bandage Elevate the elbow and the knee to allow blood flow back to the heart Take Paracetamol to reduce swelling and get massages done to reduce the swelling. If the pain does not reduce after 1 week, please see a Doctor. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Can weihht gain supplements have side effects or skin colour damages or heart diseases Can i take this supplement ...

Q: I am always hungry at night. Why? I am vegetarian. These days I am doing a gym workout and eating lot of things......

Q: I am a 25yr old male bodybuilder. I have been doing this since I was 19. I work out 6-7 days a week. My diet consists...

Q: Is it ok to take calcium 500 daily for muscle building(as i used to workout 4 times a week) even though my calcium in...

Q: Hi, I am Ketan Bhagat. I am 28 years old and 57 Kg of weight. I am no physical issue but I want to make my physics b...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon